- You are here:
Trainings are held in our gym: Center VERIGA, Alpska cesta 43, Lesce.
Taekwon-do klub Radovljica performs several types of training:
- FIT Workout
The taekwon-do training sessions are divided according to the age of the members and also according to the level of the belt reached. Training is divided into the following levels (combat and fitness training), depending on age:
- aged less than 6 years (- 6 years), preschool children
- aged between 7 and 12 years (- 12 years)
- over 12 years old (+ 12 years)
Training is divided into the following levels (technical training), depending on the belt level:
- 10. in 9. kup
- 8. – 3. kup
- 2. kup +
We have several types of workouts, training is usually composed of the following types of training:
- PHYSICAl CONDITION TRAINING: The basis for a good competitor is physical condition and prepare the body to the effort. We run, we do stretching exercises, we practice flexibility and balance, learn to jump, fall and practice the exercises for strength and durability.
- FIGHTS TRAINING: Learn punches, fighting techniques and tactics, rules of the contest, scoring in a fight, the rules for equipment and protection and performed sparring.
- TECHNICAL TRAINING: Learn punches, punching techniques with an arm and a leg, controlling the body, we practice balance and flexibility, we do stretching exercises, we learn form.