Commandments Taekwon-Do should be considered in the gym and in everyday life:
Implementation of the label depends on the coach set on example, local cultural characteristics and attitudes that each individual has to himself.
Taekwon-do students oath:
It is important to take into account the following guidelines:
- Respect the coach and the other pupils (not only higher bands!).
- Respect DoJang.
- Respect the opponent..
- Always behave yourself properly.
Rules of behavior in DoJang:
- Every time be dressed in clean and ironed Dobok.
- Wash your hands, feet, cause Maintain nails short and neat, hair tied.
- Do not keep to yourself sharp things even jewelry.
- Be accurate.
- On arrival and departure DoJang greeted with a bowing.
- Speak only when necessary.
EVERY DAY WE LEARN RESPECT.