Commandments Taekwon-Do should be considered in the gym and in everyday life:
- Self control.
- Unyielding spirit.
Implementation of the label depends on the coach set on example, local cultural characteristics and attitudes that each individual has to himself.
It is important to take into account the following guidelines:
- Respect the coach and the other pupils (not only higher bands!).
- Respect DoJang.
- Respect the opponent..
- Always behave yourself properly.
Rules of behavior in DoJang:
- Every time be dressed in clean and ironed Dobok.
- Wash your hands, feet, cause Maintain nails short and neat, hair tied.
- Do not keep to yourself sharp things even jewelry.
- Be accurate.
- On arrival and departure DoJang greeted with a bowing.
- Speak only when necessary.
EVERY DAY WE LEARN RESPECT.